Ergomotion Inc. | Product/UX & Sr. Brand Designer.
January 2018 - February 2020
• Designed an end-to-end experience that offers a non-contact, intelligent sleep quality monitoring mobile application, utilizing associated biometric sensors
• Designed a white-labeled simple remote application that allows a user to access their adjustable bed base with their phones• As a Sr. Brand Designer, I was responsible for leading the Creative Brand development, management and re-stage for the $300M wellness company
University of California, Santa Barbara - IHC. | Senior Designer.
July 2017- January 2018
• Redesigned the website updating the user experience to a more modern look and feel and making the website more intuitive and user friendly
Hallmark Cards - Creative Marketing Studio. | Graphic Designer.
July 2016- June 2017
• Conceptualized and designed cross-channel marketing campaigns and strategies (such as print, digital, direct, videos etc.)
• Provided brand direction for Hallmark Marketing across channels (packaging, marketing, visual merchandising, digital)
• Explored new identity and logo designs for new products and services from Hallmark and its sub-brands
Freelance Product & Brand Designer.
Jan 2015 - July 2016
• Worked independently to create identity and brand development for Fusioniction LLC., a tech start-up brand
• Worked with Fusioniction LLC. as a solo Product Designer for creating the customer experience of using ScanThru (Android App)
• Worked with Build Wealth Realtors to design a cross-platform website with search widgets.
• Freelanced with Native Digital (KCMO) designing Marketing Strategies, Infographics, Newsletter Templates, Advertisements, Email campaigns, Banners and Social Media
Lokus Design Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India. | Sr. Graphic Designer
June 2013 - Jan 2015
• Branding and Identity, CPG packaging, book design to complete brand experiences for restaurants and other services
• Managed and mentored junior designers and interns
Euro R.S.C.G India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India. | Idea Manager.
June 2008 - Nov 2009
• Created cross-channel advertisements, maintaining brand and visual guidelines for clients.
Portfolio Center, Atlanta Georgia.
2010 - 2012
Design, Graduate Studies.
Sophia Polytechnic, Mumbai India.
2003 - 2008
Diploma in Applied Art.
UI / UX Design Specialization.
Offered by CalArts / Coursera
User Experience Research and Design Specialization.
Offered by University of Michigan / Coursera
Offered by UC, San Diego / Coursera
DESIGN SKILLS & TOOLS
Branding, Art & Creative Direction, Design Research and Strategy, Competitive Analysis, Trend Analysis, User Research, Personas and User Stories, Knowledgeable in Social Media and Influencer Strategy, Web Design, UX/UI, Information Architecture, Wireframing , Prototyping, Data Visualization.
Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, XD), Sketch, Invision, Wordpress, Microsoft office, Google Docs, One Drive, Sharepoint, Trello, Dropbox, Basecamp, Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
Penta Awards 2015, London
Bronze for Kiwi Shoe Polish
Behance Portfolio Review Pune, 2013
Best Project | Brand & Graphic Design for Kiwi Shoe Polish
IOPP’s 48 Hour Packaging, 2012
Placed In Top 10 for best sustainable packaging of the year
Traveling, Outdoors, Cooking, Photography, Reading, Movies, Music and everything dogs!